Hello Everyone !

I am very happy to have found this forum. I know now I can ask a question that you will understand what I am talking about.
This is my first post & not sure how to use all the special effect and stuff.

I had tounge cancer Sept. 2004, had surgery. Then found lump in right side neck a year later.
Had surgery on neck then went in for 8 weeks Radiation & 3 Chemos. I guess that is the normal formula for this type of treatment. I went home Jan. 20th 2006. I am still recovering, & have feeding Tube. I am just now starting to feel some what better. I was brought to my knees with this.

I am just now starting to eat by mouth one item a day. I try to choose items that will not hurt my mouth. You know the burning feeling & pain & sores. I found that Oat meal has been the best.

I suffer from Dry mouth so any help in this area would be nice. smile I also have those night sweats and need help with that as well. I get them ever hour. Makes it hard to sleep.

Ok, I do not wish to make a book
Thanks in advance for your ideas
DM

2004 SCC R.tip 1/4 tongue Oct. 2005 R. Neck SCC cancer/Chemo Cisplatin 2x/8wks. Rad. Removed Jugular vein, Lymph gland & some neck muscle. TX finished 1/20/06... B.Cancer 3/29/07 Finished 6/07 Bi-op 7/15/09 SCC in-situ, laser surgery removed from 1st. sight. Right jaw replacement 11/3/14. 9 yrs cancer free as of Jan. 2015