Nice to meet you Dave!

I would say "welcome" but somehow welcome just doesn't seem appropiate here. I think we would all agree this is not a club any of us wanted to join, but are all grateful it is here.

I am new to the club myself. My husband was diagonsed with IV SCC, primary unknown last July. I happened upon this wonderful forum just a few weeks ago and haven't been able to stay away from it since.

Here, you will meet some of the most knowledgeable and inspirational people you could ever wish for. Even though every case is different, we all have a common denomitor and draw from one another's experience. I don't think I've read a post or question yet that someone wasn't able to give really valuable answers or insight to. People seem to express themselves openly and freely, and even though there may be differences in opinion, there is always respect and gratitude.

Glad to hear your taking chemo rather well. Do you have family or friends close as good support team to help during the rough times? Keep us posted and let us know how your doing.

Take care, Vickie

Caregiver to husband, Jimmy, Dx 7/05 Stage IV SCC, metastic to right cervical lymph nodes. Occult Primary; Radiation x38; Chemo: Carboplatin & Taxol, 12 weekly treatments. Last treatment 11/21/05. Mets to Tongue/Partial Glossectomy 5/06.