I've read that the weeks coming up will be about like the past two weeks and I've also read that they will be worse. As far as the past two weeks, the last chemo did a number but there were other factors involved. I developed a sinus infection last Friday (three days post chemo) and for some reason they called in a prescription for Augmentin 875/125, they are pills so large that I doubt 5% of the population could swallow. The pharmacist said they could be crushed and fed through my feeding tube. Well on top of the nausea from chemo these things just opened the floodgates and it was downhill from there. I managed two days of that and the pain/swelling from the infection are gone but I know I still need to finish the antibiotic regimen. My RO wrote me a different script for a liquid and as soon as the pharmacy manages to find it I will pick it back up.
Well, I finished treatment yesterday so now I don't really know what to expect. I know everyone is different but any hints to what's coming will be appreciated.

George

GeoH