Christine I really do appreciate your advice. I am not assertive by nature and I need to learn to speak up more. Part of me is in a zone to want to believe them when they voice it but the skeptic in me needs to see the results. I am no stranger to biopsy results as about 10 years ago I had numerous biopsies for an unexplained rash, hence I always saw my detailed histology...I know they exist. Never did I receive such vague reports.

I do have an appointment with my GP in a week and a half and I will speak with him about this.

I also hope to never face such a diagnosis because quite frankly I don’t feel I’m that strong. I have read story after story on here and am just moved with emotion when I ponder what a lot of you have endured. I am sorry if I have stepped on any toes that truly is not my intent. I’ve just gathered that it isn’t unusual for patients here to see what exactly they were dealing with. It’s the not knowing that drives me crazy. I’ve even been told I don’t fit the criteria! For heavens sakes I’ve been honest with my history but above that, it doesn’t seem that there is a “criteria”

I appreciate the time you have spent on me. I’m just scared and trying to understand what I should expect.

Please continue to shine and be the example that you are!