Hello all. I am right at the beginning of this journey and am not even sure if I have cancer? But I cant seem to get a straight answer from Medicare or anyone in the medical profession. So here is my question? I have a small lesion growing on the tip of my tongue. I want to get it removed/ biopsied. My GP told me to see an ENT. I called the ENT and he said he doesnt deal with things involving the tongue and to go see an oral surgeon. So I went to the oral suergeon which cost me $185 just to be seen. He wants to biopsy but it will cost $1,000!! I cant afford it! Im on disability and only have medicare which doesnt cover oral surgery. Who do I see to remove this thing that is covered under Medicare?? There seem to be this giant grey area when it comes to the mouth and whom to see and what is covered. I feel like im in some kind of Kafkaesque nightmare! I cant be the only poor person who ever had an lesion on their tongue? Who do I see? Is it covered? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.