I apologize if I'm not in the right place for this. I'm a 36 year old female, non smoker, non drinker. About 3 weeks ago I got what seemed like a sinus infection. Partial stuffy nose on right side, ear ache right side, sore throat right side and a feeling that something is back there when I swallow which doesn't stay in one spot, kind of moves back and forth.. Got an antibiotic and it didn't help. Started flonase which has helped my nose tremendously. So made my own appt for the ENT. Meanwhile i noticed two flesh colored lumps on the sides on my tongue, no pain but have been there awhile I think. Went to the ENT who specializes in oral cancer, after reading these boards, I called and asked. He's had 44 years of practicing. He did an exam with mirrors and said everything looked clear and the bumps we're nothing. Wasn't even going to scope me but I insisted. The scope is today. I've also noticed on the very back sides on my tongue are red bumps on each side, one tiny bump has a white tip the size of a pencil lead. My throat still hurts. I've lost about 14 lbs but I haven't been eating because of my anxiety. I'm treating that now also. Also my jaw has been tight a few times. I can open it to chew but sometimes me teeth hurt.

I realize you aren't doctors but you're very knowledgeable. You guys are the reason I called to make sure my ENT specialized in oral cancer. What are your opinions on what is going on?