Hi everyone. First off I'm sorry any of you are here. If you can reach out and grab some of my strength go for it. I'm willing to share. Ok no for the not fun part. My names Brian. I'm 37 married father of 5 kiddos. I haven't gotten very far and I'm just here with a question about my CT scan results. My doctor won't be back till tomorrow and when I google. I know bad idea. It basically pulls up very few options. So I figured I would try here. If you don't want to waste your time on someone undiagnosed I completely understand. But if I could get an opinion or 50 it would be awesome. The reason for the CT scan of my neck is because I have a swollen lymph node there. But neck CT just said it's normal size with fatty hilum whatever that is. A month ago I had chest abdomen pelvis CT that came back clear. My pcp is sending me because he is worried about lymphoma. But anyway here is what neck CT said. Asymmetric of piriform sinuses right greater than left probably anatomic variant. That was my impression. What do you think?

Hi. Anyone who needs it can have some of my strength. I read the stories and wish I could share