Hi Christine,
Thanks for responding to my post. I had my appointment yesterday with my surgeon and he said my tongue, ear , throat and neck all looked normal. He examined me and said he saw nothing or felt nothing unusual. He is going to schedule me for another PET scan which he explained to me is normal procedure to do about 3-4 months out from surgery. Of course this has increased my worry and stress even more, and I'm sure I will stress till I have it done and know the results. My blood pressure was high yesterday (which it never is) but I don't know if that could be due to all the Advil and Tylenol I have been taking lately frown. Anyway now I guess my next step is another PET scan. Still having a slight headache today but thank goodness my ear hasn't hurt today. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Camille

February 2017 saw 2 different dentist for ulcer on tongue. Was told by both it was a bite
March 10 biopsy done by oral surgeon
March 17 biopsy results are keratanizing squamous cell carcinoma
May 3 partial glossectomy and right modified radical neck dissection
May 8 post op appt. given news in surgery 34 nodes removed from neck, 1 with cancer but still encapsulated and had not spread
drainage tube out and feeling pretty good!
May 26 appt. with radiation oncologist- No rads needed