Hello everyone, I am new to this forum.

First off, i want to wish everyone here a quick recovery.

A bit of background:

On August 2016 my wife underwent a partial tongue removal after a tumour was discovered under her tongue.
On November 2016 she finished a series of 33 head & neck radiotherapy treatments,
On the following 3 months the tip of her tongue slowly got it's feeling back (became less numb).
Over the last 2 months she noticed that sometimes the tip her ''regular'' tongue became completely white, and returned to normal after about a minute. throughout this minute she feels the tip of her tongue is numb.
She thinks this happens when she feels coldness in her body (not in her tongue). I've read about this phenomenon on the web and discovered it may be the "Lingual Raynaud phenomenon".
as time goes by, this phenomenon happens to her more frequently. All of her doctors don't think it's anything to worry about, but we feel they just don't know about the phenomenon.
last night, the tip of her tongue became COMPLETELY NUMB, without her tongue becoming white. It happened just like that. We are now 8 hours later, and the situation remains the same.

We would really appreciate it if you guys could help us figure this out, since it seems like this forum has a lot of experience (sometimes for than the doctors').

Thank you,
Daniel.