My brother is back home treating with a local cancer doctor who apparently was not happy with the way Mayo handled his case. This doctor seems to want to follow the path of treatment that I have found through my research, which is not what Mayo did. I just hate that I researched all of this too late but I didn't know what to research in the beginning. I truly feel Mayo has made this fight way more difficult which is very upsetting and frustrating. Where my brother is now isn't a CCC hospital which I have explained to my family. I know time is not on our side, and ultimate decisions are made by my brother, but I just hope if this doctor doesn't seem to do what he should that we will have time to get him to a CCC. At this point, I don't have much trust or faith in any doctors. We do not know if he has already used up the allowed radiation. Plan is to do chemo and radiation (if possible). I do not know if the doctor is planning to do surgery after chemo as my parents go to these meetings with my brother. I do not know what other options he has. Mayo said surgery at this point would be too devastating and no quality of life.