Great job on your signature! Thank you!

Small world!!! Ive know Kerri thru this forum for many years. We finally got to meet a few years ago at their OCF event where I was their speaker. Shes a great girl with a wonderful family. Her children are just adorable. I met Margaret even longer ago, maybe back in 2008? We were in NY auditioning for something for TV on OC. Both ladies I feel close to just like all the OC survivors Ive met over the years. Together, we are all bonded by a life changing horrible disease we have all endured and fortunately survived. To me, these people are all like my long lost extended family. Thru OCF, I have friends (family) all over the world. I can only hope you can build similar relationships. But, knowing so many OC patients/survivors and caregivers I feel confident you can bond just as easily as I have. Theres plenty of them in your area but finding them is not always the easiest thing to do. Theres also a great dental professional (Laureen) in the Boston area that may know of other survivors you could get together with. Kerri could put you in touch with her if you havent already met her.

Christine
SCC 6/15/07 L chk & by L molar both Stag I, age44
2x cispltn-35 IMRT end 9/27/07
-65 lbs in 2 mo, no caregvr
Clear PET 1/08
4/4/08 recur L chk Stag I
surg 4/16/08 clr marg
215 HBO dives
3/09 teeth out, trismus
7/2/09 recur, Stg IV
8/24/09 trach, ND, mandiblctmy
3wks medicly inducd coma