I recently went to a new dentist who took the panaromatic x-ray so that they could make me denture and not to my surprise was told that my bottom right jaw bone is ready to break just like my collar bone a spontaneous fracture(a year ago)(they can't repair it) due to overdose of radiation some 32 years ago. Been doing my research before I see my cancer doctor and found that hyperbartic oxygen treatment with a bone stimulate can in some cases repair the bone. And I read a jaw transplant doesn't have a high rate of success and it's 10 hour surgery. On the web site it referred me to this website for more information. I am hoping someone can tell me if they have experienced this new adventure to survive. I always try to pretend I know more about my situation before going in and seeing my doctors sometimes they get intimidated LOL. And of course I always want to prove them wrong. 35 years ago they told me I was terminal and look at me now. Hasn't been easy but oh yea worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope to hear from some one. Keep the faith and Bless us all. thank you for reading my post.

Kathleen A.