Hi and thanks in advance. Something like a couple of months ago I noticed a little lump (not Too hard but definitely not soft) on the right side of my palate like a little very little pea, so I went to the dentist but it had already gone by then, so he suggested it might have been a bit of food trapped or something causing it.Unfortunately, it came back again and I did notice that it would go smoother if I happpened to touch it or press it for some time (I only did this twice, I think). Then it would go away or nearly (very smooth hardly noticeable with tongue or finger) and become more noticeable at touch again. It never hurt or bled. Last Christmas it came on more noticeable again and I pressed it hard to pop it but I made it worse,- that was the worst I have seen it so far. It decreased again and back out although never as big as the Christmas days. This morning it was impossible to feel it with my tongue, only a bit with my finger but very smooth.Up to date it's very smooth, nearly dissapeared in the early morning and grows a bit at daytime or at least that is what It feels like. I had three different opinions by three different dentists.First, I shouldn't worry and that it looked like an obstructed salivary gland. Second, something about the same but she directed me to see a maxcillofacial surgeon because they are more familiar with such types of conditions and she coudn't tell. The third opinion was the same, he wasn't sure what it was and a surgeon would be a good idea. There I had an Xray and said they couldn't see anything abnormal. My appointment with the surgeon is on Monday and I am scared to death. Two days ago, I happpened to feel another one not too far from the other, but at the other side of the palatal line, a bit more central. This one felt a bit painful though at first and I noticed it because it hurt a bit while eating, not always, though. I had not noticed it before and it feels a bit bigger but not very protuding and again feels a bit smoother early in the morning although it was never very protuding, rather the opposite, as if it was squashed.Actually, It is more difficult to feel than the other one and it doesn't really hurt anymore when I eat, only a bit if I press it and it is a bit annoying when I swallow saliva, but not painful. I have no more symptoms than these. I would like to hear your feedback before hearing the professional diagnosis. English is not my first language, so sorry about any possible misunderstanding. Cheers

Last edited by Ecardithlota; 01-13-2017 05:48 AM.