Hey everybody smile A little background information:

My name is Ang. My father is 46 years old. Exactly one year ago, my dad discovered a mass on his tongue. The dr's found out it was cancer. They removed it, did radiation. We thought it was over.

It wasn't.

The cancer had moved to his lymph node. The docs did surgery, removed a golf ball sized tumor and they did more radiation. We finally thought we were through.

We were wrong.

The cancer came back. It had spread on the back of his tongue and into his tonsils. He is now going through chemo. My dad has gone from 250 lbs to 160 lbs. He has to have a feeding tube because he can't eat. The mucous that comes along with the chemo is sooooo bad that he was choking on it and couldn't breathe.

I don't know what to do anymore frown I thought I was strong. My dad seems so determined to beat this thing. I just don't know how much more he can handle. He's having a trach tube put in on Tuesday to help him breathe as the tumor is right by his airway, the mucous isn't helping any matters, and he keeps getting cellulitis in his neck that causes it to swell.

sldkfjsdlkjf ugh!! I'm sorry to rant. It's so nice to meet you all.