Types of cancer? I have a friend who just opened up about his wife having cancer and wanting questions answered. I offered mine and my husband's support but I am not certaine what kind of cancer she is diagnosed with as we were at a public gathering and the conversation was short. I told him I would send him this link. But I would love to send him links for other types of cancer support as well.

I have looked online and the other sites I found were very general in information and posted mostly stories instead of more interactive question answers posts. This site is the best for oral cancer and was a guiding light in a very terrifying part of our process. Are there any suggestions for other cancer sites out there? Please send them all along!

Thank you so much all of you, ps my husband is three years post surgery this October! He is doing well, though he does have some pain from the tightening of the radiation on his neck, he doesn't complain but I can tell when he is in pain because he is in bed with the heating pad which does wonders by the way.

Sophie

husband 61@diagnosis painter
6/9/13 Exophylic invasive SCC IV(ext.gingivobuccal) 3cm+ mandibular/lytic/erosion, jugular/node9mmshort-axis
17/9/13 Dx(moderately aggressive)
24/10/13 left madiblectomy, mod radical neck disct, leg flap, NGtube
2/01/14 (30 tx)rads 60gy
N2b (2nodes under jaw) (rem. in tiny nerves) (rem. 30 nodes)
Clear margin, close 2mm inner cheek
15/05/14 cellulitis
3/12/14 Chest CT Clear
27/02/15 cellulitis
8/6/15 cellulitis
10/6/15 Osteomyelitis