I have been lurking here for many days (and a few all nighters) reading thousands of threads. I finished the chemo and radiation in July 2015 and I feel as though i have gotten through the " tunnel". I have learned so, so much by sitting here reading. i have laughed and cried while reading many of these posts and felt so close to everyone. I am missing some of the old timers such a Charm, Gabe, and EZjim, I felt as though I knew them and would look forward to their next post. I am so fortunate to have my incredible husband of 42 years by my side through all of this as well as 3 grown children who have been amazing. I am still using my gtube for feeding but just yesterday had a modified barium swallow test and passed so we celebrated by going out to eat. The soup was heaven after over a year of only ice water by mouth. I am experiencing a boat load of trouble with kidney stones now and wondering if they are caused by the liquid nutrition I have been on or to much protein ? ? I will move to one of the threads to explain more. I just want to thank you all for your help and guidance through these troubling times and hope that we can all share together. One of my biggest wishes is that i will be able to help someone else down this road.

Sept 2002 Rt breast cancer no chemo or radiation.
March 2015 Rt tonsil cancer - walnut size lump rt side neck.
March 2015 Scan, biopsy confirm
March 2015 Port, G tube placed, 10 teeth removed.
July 2015 completed 5 chemo/35 radiations
Sept 2015 Cat Scan all clear
July 2016 G tube, port still in place
Ive had Thyroid "graves disease" and Lupus for many years.
4 kidney stone surgeries past 3 mo with over 100 stones still there !

*** Update... Jo passed away 12/20/17 ... RIP Jo ***