Thank you so much Susan and Paul! You have been so helpful!

I have actually been busy trying to find another ENT for my second opinion and finally I did. Susan - I am actually going RIGHT where you said! To a Dr.Duvvuri who is an Assistant Professor/ENT there. I am going on June 27th.

I just happened to be able to come in contact with another oral cancer patient/survivor (tonsil area) from a friend of a friend who lives in the area and she recommended this doctor and said he is wonderful and saved her life. I think the whole group there must be very good - or at least the best around in this side of the state of PA. I will be relieved to go and will likely keep them as my doctor. My first doctor studied at Harvard and did his residency and internship at Yale, but hey, who knows and you can get an available appointment with him in a few days.

Paul, maybe they have this new test there! If it was available anywhere around here, it would be there at the University! Thanks for that info. I will ask about it! That is exciting and much needed!

Susan, my mild epithelial dysplasia with keratosis is located on my top right side of my gum right behind my last tooth. I also have epithelial hyperplasma with keratosis (per biopsy) located on the back left gum way in the back where your wisdom teeth would be. That is a bigger area.

Thanks for the advice and good wishes Don!

I will give you all and update when I go and see what they say!