Me too .... ergh...

So I have been taking my dogs on this hike a few times weekly... usually about 4-5 times depending on my schedule. I've tried asking my kids who are adults to do it but with limited success (even though one of the dogs - the big one - was adopted by my adult son, and is supposedly his dog) I tend to take them to the leash free and hike with them. There are a few near my home that are great for this kind of an outing. This is far easier than walking them on a leash because the BIG ONE - is a very enthusiastic puppy - and is 110 lbs minimum. He literally drags me around the block like a rag doll (also very hard on the neck) Anyway - I've been obsessing about this node. So yesterday after the hike (about 2-3 kilometers) I I put my hand back and noticed it was firmer and a tad bigger...

This morning it seems smaller. I think it may have a lot to do with exercise - I am not 100 percent by any means - but even when I was going the gym and doing the elliptical machine which had minimal upper body usage I would still feel my neck stiffen and tongue swell.

Weird.

I'm a tad less panicked - but still worried. Does that make sense? It's a head game - I suppose because I am thinking one thing but at the same time doubting it.

And yes Maria... this yoga is actually a little more strenuous because when you are doing - say planks - you're up on your arms but your legs are not stable because you are hanging from something. My shoulder will never be perfect - and I have noticed it's weaker (only when I exercise)

SO I am hoping this is what it is all about. Maybe I've injured it. So I'm not yogafying until I talk to dr. Irish.

hugs y'all...

Cheryl : Irritation - 2004 BX: 6/2008 : Inflam. BX: 12/10, DX: 12/10 : SCC - LS tongue well dif. T2N1M0. 2/11 hemigloss + recon. : PND - 40 nodes - 39 clear. 3/11 - 5/11 IMRT 33 + cis x2, PEG 3/28/11 - 5/19/11 3 head, 2 chest scans - clear(fingers crossed) HPV-, No smoke, drink, or drugs, Vegan