I had a leukoplakia with a severe dysplasia removed in October. It grew back within 3 weeks and then it was removed again. In December the cancer clinic advised a wait and see approach with 3 month check ups. I was back in February and had another leukoplakia removed at the border of where the first patch was removed. It was removed by the ENT but it has since grown back. It is still tiny but they will remove it next month at my ENT visit. I am going to a Naturopath and taking anti-oxidants, a disgetive formula, a probiotic and lots of curcumin. My diet is full of veggies, I have lowered the amount of meat that I eat. I exercize at least 5 days a week normally. Sometimes more. My weight has gone down and my energy is up! But I am wondering if it would be best for me to insist on something more aggressive. I have that little worried feeling at the back of my head that has been lingering.... I'm only 41 I don't smoke and rarely drink... It is not considered cancer at this point but not off by much. What do you think? Any advice for a worried person would be appreciated!