My therapist gave me some syllable charts and sentences to practice with, focusing on the letters I am having trouble with. She also has about three pages of exercises for me to focus on daily. When I do all of this combined it's like an active person going to the gym for an hour/hour and a half! I can actually work up a sweat!!! I am also vocalizing a lot of what I read right now. Like you, I deal with the public as well as 35-50 employees daily so I have to make this happen! I have used my therapist in the past so was very confident she could help me with this latest journey (As is my surgeon). I am already becoming understandable again, a long way to go but more confident in conversations now, even on the phone. Rest, hydrate, and practice, practice, practice. Push you therapist to push you! Best of luck and Prayers you continue to improve.

SCC right side BOT/FOM; DX 1-25-06; Neck dissection/25% of tongue removed 2-17-06. Stage 2 Recurrence 7-06: IMRTX35 & 3X Cisplatin ended 10-18-06. Tumor found 03/18/13; Partial Glossectomy 03/28/13 left lateral tongue. Nov. 2014; headaches,lump on left side of throat. Radical Neck Dissection 12-17-14; Tumor into nerves/jugular; Surgery successful, IMRTX30 & 7X Erbotux. Scan 06-03-15; NED! 06-02-16; Mets to left Humerus bone and lesion on lungs-here We go again! Never, Ever Give Up!

**** PASSED AWAY 10/8/16 ****