Hi i' m ren and im new to this forum.
I am 20 years old, female, nonsmoker, nondrinker.

Symptoms:
1 painless sore on the upper gums. Persistent for 3 months now. Not getting large or getting small.
2 swollen lymph nodes on my neck, they are pea like in size. Also persistent for 3 months and also painless.
Something itchy in my ear when i swallow. Also sometimes, it feel like it is plugged especially during the morning.
I have no bruxism, but in the morning when i bite my teeth, there is something mildly painful. And when i rate the pain, it would be 3.
All of these symptoms are in the left side.

I have visited 2 ENTs now, the first one diagnosed me said that I have chronic rhinitis, he did a nasal endoscopy. The second one gave me antibiotics, a tetracycline mouthwash. I had to stop it after 1 day because it irritated the area surounding the sore. He said that we will just observe the sore. Both of them said not to worry.

My mother is a GP, she also prescribed me antibiotics. I have been on doxycycline for 7 days, and cefuroxime for 5 days. She said that if the sore is growing or if there are other growths in my mouth, then it would be CA.

I have been searching on the internet for answers, and all it showed to me was OC. I have been so worried since then. I was crying for days. But now i have stopped crying and said to myself that all will be ok, that maybe the sore will heal on its own.

I have been taking 12 capsules of sodium ascorbate (alkaline vit. C) and 3 capsules of xanthone a day.

Btw, my grandfather died of buccal cancer, he died at the age of 72. And we are in a country with no medical insurances, the costs of all medical need comes out from your own pocket.

Last edited by ren; 10-15-2014 04:35 AM.