I am new to the forum and told I am in the last week before beginning radiation. Have been to the dentist and received resin deflectors for my teeth and fluoride trays for later. Told I will have 35 treatments (7 weeks) and that I will still be pretty much out of it for several weeks after that. This is throat cancer (P16) diagnosed after tonsils were removed. Chemo port and feeding tube are in my future but don't know exactly when. Mask was molded last week and I return this week but I don't know if they will start radiation until next Monday. What should I expect over the next three months? We have to move by 12-15 and I don't know if I will have the energy to do so. Also told to expect to lose 40-60 pounds which sounds like a lot. Just looking for some input from anyone who has been through this as to what to expect so I can make plans before 3-4 weeks of treatment have happened. I would rather know the worst I should expect and don't sugar coat it. I'm tough and I can handle what I know about. What I don't know bothers me. Any input is appreciated.