It's been three weeks since TX was over for my husband he's doing good getting around much better going out exploring like he loves to do only thing he's not eating foods yet maybe it's to early? Or maybe he's scared he will have pain he says his throat fills better but still sore in the mouth a little he's been using the mouth wash some not as much as he was cause I the mouth filling better I'm going to have him get back to using it more we're using the peg he's done very well with this he gained weight last time we went in to the RO .. He goes back august for ct scan praying everything goes good .. Anyone have good recipes for soft foods that's not going to be harsh on the throat maybe we can try things slowly he is drinking water fine

Larry ... Rt tonsil / SCC.. HPV16 positive RT oropharynx tonsil) lymph nodes were 13mm left level 2 node / 16mm right level 2 node /12mm right level one node... pet scan was good except tonsil & nodes,, just got peg placed still able to eat/swallow undergoing rads) and chemo. ) 70gy rads..
2chemo.finished rads July 8/2014 CT Scan clear on 8/12 pet scan October-2014-Clear/ left ear tube placement 12-15-2014