First I've already went to a doctor and I am having a follow up Tuesday but I want some other opinions. I am 21 years old and a college student and I've been having some worrying symptoms. First I lost a little weight over the course of the spring semester at college. I was depressed and skipped a lot of meals but I'm not sure if that was enough to cause the loss. I went from 135 to around 124.

In March I had chest pains and shortness of breath so I went to the ER. They took a chest x-ray and blood test and said it was nothing and sent me home and said to take some Tylenol. I felt fine afterwards but sometimes I'll have chest pain when I stretch. A month ago I had a similar attack of shortness of breath and chest pain so I went to a clinic that said the same thing. This sensation persisted for a little while but seem to be gone now. I can still feel some chest discomfort when stretching.

A little over a week ago I started to feel like I was having some sensations when swallowing. Not pain just kind of like I could feel food settle and sometimes it will just feel like I need to burp. I also felt like my throat was thick a kind of lump on my throat feeling. I also found a small lump on the side of my neck last week it also feels like there could be a second lump next to it but it's kind of hard to tell. I'm not sure if this is a swollen lymph node or something else. I also had more frequent urination last week but it seems like it went away away now.

For a little over a week now I've also been having a slight sore throat. It is much worse in the mornings but sometimes I feel it during the day. I looked in the mirror a few days ago and saw that the back of my throat was somewhat red and I could see two small spots on the wall of my throat. This really scared me since I'm not having a full blown sore throat.

It's hard for me to tell if these are all real symptoms or are a result of anxiety and me googling symptoms. Especially since I didn't really notice my swallowing symptoms until I read about esophageal and throat cancer. I got extra afraid so I went to a doctor who took more blood tests. I went to the doctor before I started noticing the sore throat and the blood tests she took were clear. I'm seeing her again Tuesday. I've just felt very afraid and can't stop googling and reading about cancer and I can't stand the fact that I feel like I could have it.