We're going into week five on the Rads :
My husband neck is becoming burned as those have said like a bad sun burn it's peeling but underneath the burned skin is red a very raw what's good for this? I have aloe Vera is this ok to use on the raw areas he's not filling too good he took some anti nausa meds: and they have knocked him out .. Hoping we get trough these next few weeks he's a strong man he's been trough a lot the last few weeks the first chemo treatment really got him down it put a big set back on the calorie intake as he was very sick for around 8/10 days and he still says he's sick from this he ate chili the day of chemo so I guess good advise don't eat anything greasy spicy food on chemo day or better yet day before .,, our two hour trip to and from to the hospital where he's taking rads is getting really tired filling on us both so I look forward to weekends !!

We see the Rads Dr, today I want to ask when will he get a CT scan to see how the tumor is looking now from all the radation I'm not sure if they will do this now or if it will be weeks after rads...I have the last treatment of rads down that will be the first week of July .. on Independence Day !! July 4th : June 17 th he's due to take a half dose of chemo .. I hope he don't get sick like before

Larry ... Rt tonsil / SCC.. HPV16 positive RT oropharynx tonsil) lymph nodes were 13mm left level 2 node / 16mm right level 2 node /12mm right level one node... pet scan was good except tonsil & nodes,, just got peg placed still able to eat/swallow undergoing rads) and chemo. ) 70gy rads..
2chemo.finished rads July 8/2014 CT Scan clear on 8/12 pet scan October-2014-Clear/ left ear tube placement 12-15-2014