The recording is only the voice not pic video and I just keep them for questions I ask to go back and refer to them latter if needed and yes the mucus and gunk is what he spits up in the morning along with the blood
I didn't think of that being where he lays at night then in the mornings all the pressure from the coughing it makes him fill better afterwards
And I'm not sure why the ENT didn't do the surgery it was odd to me as I've read up a lot on this disease I've wondered that and ask several times
At the hospital he goes too the dr there says he thinks radation is the best and will get the tumor in the neck he says their was no need to put him trough that he mentioned the tumor size also .. it's scary to think about all.. I'm hoping I'm praying the rads shrink and completely remove the tumor so he can get his life back and we both can get back to some normal surroundings again!! Happy Father's Day!! to all the fathers

Larry ... Rt tonsil / SCC.. HPV16 positive RT oropharynx tonsil) lymph nodes were 13mm left level 2 node / 16mm right level 2 node /12mm right level one node... pet scan was good except tonsil & nodes,, just got peg placed still able to eat/swallow undergoing rads) and chemo. ) 70gy rads..
2chemo.finished rads July 8/2014 CT Scan clear on 8/12 pet scan October-2014-Clear/ left ear tube placement 12-15-2014