There is a Blenderized Food for Tubies group on facebook. There is a Blenderized Diet forum on yahoo. There is a forum at foodfortubies.org. It's not very active, but they have recipe ideas. drinkyourmeals.com gives free memberships for tube-fed folks and they have a lot of recipe ideas.

I've been using a blender (Blendtec or Vitamix) for about 5 years now. Yes, clogs happen, but they can be dealt with (I've never needed to go to the doctor just for a clog) and I feel so much better not putting all that sugar and processed food in my tube. Bottomline: blending food is very doable. If you have a tube long-term and there isn't a specific, medical reason you need formula then I think you should try blending your meals. Yes, that's just my opinion and I'm not a doctor or nutritionist but there are quite a few other tubies and parents of children with feeding tubes who feel the same.

Also, I do drink wine through the tube...probably more than I should...

Brian Liebenow, Stage 2 NHL survivor (left tonsil), I eat everything through a PEG tube. http://travelingtubie.blogspot.com/2013/04/why-i-tubie.html
11/03 - started CHOP chemo
12/03 - remission
1/04 - finished chemo
4/04 - started 25 rads to make sure they got all the cancer
5/04 - stopped rads after 20 due to severe reaction to radiation
5/05 - began seeing damaging effects of radiation
7/08 - PEG
4/09 - 5th unsuccessful jaw surgery

Smile!! Laughter is the best medicine!