Hi Joey. It's best to get it checked out just to be sure, which it sounds like you are doing. As Christine said, it could be something else entirely. Not to freak you out, but my spot was white and had no red around it either. Also did not bleed and there was no pain unless it rubbed the wrong way on my tooth, which was very infrequent. My doctor thought it was irritation and to be quite honest he was a little shocked after the biopsy results came back. So if you're not sure, always a good idea to ask. Better safe than sorry and to have peace of mind. Your time frame should be ok unless you want to move it up. Just keep an eye on it and make sure it isn't growing or changing. If it does, it may not hurt to get in sooner.

The biopsy wasn't much fun. Depending in the size they can do it as an inpatient or outpatient procedure. It will be tender for a few days but depends on location and size.

Good luck with everything!

3/2014: 25, no risk factors (nonsmoker, rare drinker, HPV negative) SCC right lateral tongue, T1N0M0 - well-differentiated; surgery - removal of tumor, salivary gland + neck dissection
11/2017 - ovarian torsion
12/2018 - basal cell skin cancer