Hello, SLL2,

I am not familiar with PLGA. In fact, I can't find any info about it. Can you be more specific?

Welcome to the forum. My husband is one of those who has had many setbacks and after effects from radiation. As bad as it has been, we have a very full life. There are a lot of things that are different now but we still enjoy being grandparents to three little ones, golfing, and the regular day to day stuff---movies, tv, being together. We share a lot of laughs, too.

I hear how tough it is for you and I empathize. No one knows what it is like unless one goes through it. Whatever course you decide to take, you are among good company here. For every person in this forum, there are that many opinions and experiences. There is no one size fits all. I can't comment on the path report as my husband's case was different. I sure hope that someone here can help you with that.

I wish you the best as you move forward whatever you decide to do. By the way, HUP was where my husband received (still receives) his care, too. I volunteer there every week. If you ever want my help, please Private Message me.

Anita (68)
CG to husband, Clark, 79,
DX SCC 11/07, T4N0Mx, PEG 1/08, RAD, post rad infection 3/08,
HBOT 40 dives, ORN, Surg 11/09 mandibulectomy w/fibular graft.
Plastic Surg 4/10, 12/10, 3/11, 10/11, 4/12, 10/12. All PETS clear,
PEG out 1/11. 6/11 non union jaw fracture
Fractured jaw w/surgery 7/14
Aspiration pneumonia 7/21, 10/22
PEG 7/21
Botox injections