This is a week after update from my last radiation treatment. I did have the mouth sores creeping in and taking away the fun of eating. The worst was over the weekend when it seemed that the pain wouldn't go away. Today I am eating with no pain. The sores are going away and my energy level is getting back to normal. I am getting slightly better by the day and pushing myself more. I attribute my progress to the meticulous daily care and my docs treatment plan. I have three weeks left of tax season and will probably wait until the end to post any updates since I don't have too many side effects. I wish the members who are going through treatment now or getting ready the best. My advice is not to attach yourself to any outcomes (funny I've heard this from someone else) and to use every tool you have in your toolbox to ward off the side effects. You can email me if you have any questions. YOU GOT THIS!

SCC front left lateral tongue T2N0M0 After neck dissection. partial glossectomy 12/26/13. Perinueral Invasion. IMRT 60gy 30 treatments beginning 2/5/14 through 3/19/14.