Hi everyone. I'm going to ask my first question. My doctor said that he believes that they were able to get all of the cancerous area out during the biopsy. The immediate surrounding area was only positive for dysplasia and at a depth of .2 cm it was clear. The CT scan came back clear. I have an appointment with another doctor tomorrow and a third on Friday (this is what happens when you have friends and family in the medical field who all do research on your behalf) so I know I will find out more information in the coming days but do I need to get nodes removed if the CT came back clear? I have read many posts suggesting that biopsies are the only way to know for sure but since my margins are mostly clear, am I looking at that too? They want to do a freeze (I think that's what they called it) test to make sure that none of the surrounding tissue around my initial biopsy is positive for dysplasia or cancer. Does anyone have any insight to offer about this while I wait to hear what the doctors have to say?

3/2014: 25, no risk factors (nonsmoker, rare drinker, HPV negative) SCC right lateral tongue, T1N0M0 - well-differentiated; surgery - removal of tumor, salivary gland + neck dissection
11/2017 - ovarian torsion
12/2018 - basal cell skin cancer