Last radiation treatment is in one hour! I did participate in the 4mile Westport run last week albeit I only jogged a mile of it and I wasn't worn out when I finished. The mouth sores are still waging war and trying to get the best of me. I have figured that if I snack a few times during the day it actually helps exercise the mouth and keeps the pain in check. Yesterday was doctor day. My weight is the same as it was on day 1. I am backing off the gas pedal a little bit on the calories. I still have around 15lbs I could give. I am anticipating I'll lose another 5lbs by the time this is done. The feeling on the left side of my face is slowing returning. Overall, I am in good health and still have my attitude! I am anticipating another couple of rough weeks. I haven't missed a day of work but the hours are not true tax season hours. I'm averaging around 40 a week. I'll post updates once a week in the after treatment section and close this.

SCC front left lateral tongue T2N0M0 After neck dissection. partial glossectomy 12/26/13. Perinueral Invasion. IMRT 60gy 30 treatments beginning 2/5/14 through 3/19/14.