That's great you are doing so well and I respect the need to heal completely. But don't let denial derail you. I know it's not something you want to discuss or deal with at the moment and you are likely facing 5-6 weeks of recovery before you begin any further treatment, but waiting to get the results too long can actually prolong the process as I am sure you know. Particularly if they need to do another surgery. Do you really want to feel better and then have to go through it all again? Plus knowing where you are headed treatment wise will likely cause you to worry but also force you to push them into moving quickly. At this point waiting as you know can be a bad thing. Don't want to put a damper on how you are feeling hon, but at the same time this cancer can move quickly... hugs and really glad you're doing good. harness that and go with it.

Cheryl : Irritation - 2004 BX: 6/2008 : Inflam. BX: 12/10, DX: 12/10 : SCC - LS tongue well dif. T2N1M0. 2/11 hemigloss + recon. : PND - 40 nodes - 39 clear. 3/11 - 5/11 IMRT 33 + cis x2, PEG 3/28/11 - 5/19/11 3 head, 2 chest scans - clear(fingers crossed) HPV-, No smoke, drink, or drugs, Vegan