Hello all, Paulb. I see a big mac in my future. I went to my surgical follow up. The pathology was in. In the block that they took from my left neck they found 36 nodes all but three were filled with cancer. There was also cancer in my tonsil bed left side. The first three days after surgery I was feeling better and the pain was diminishing somewhat. And by day 4 and 5 things in the constipation situation started to resolve. I FELT GOOD! My surgeon had told me that they had taken wider margins and I thought that the wider margins meant a better chance of them getting it all. So now I have some time to morn the loss of my glass half full of water. But I am tuff! Back in 1989 when I was told that me and my 37 t cells would be dead in probably less than a year. I was like, not now, not when my life of being bullied and harassed was coming to an end with the comrodery and support of the gay community. Turns out I was not ugly, just that my hair, my cloths, my attitude all just needed a little adjustment. And 6 years later they came out with the first protease inhibitors came and people just kind of stopped dying. However my first love did not make it in time to be saved by the drugs that ultimately saved my life. Where did that come from. Sorry, I have not looked at any stats yet but my surgeon put my five year at 10-20% . I will soon be looking for clinical trails, some anti cancer miracle tree bark.< JOKE. I know that they held back on the radiation and I have had only Erbitux. No citplatsin because at the time they were a little worried about my blood counts. But maybe now that is a possibility. I know they want to cut me again. And I know I don't want to be cut. Compounded by the fact that this surgery was basically a huge biopsy in a cures clothing. I don't want to have to respond to a bunch of doctors by offering my flesh unto them. But I will look at everything they put in front of me. And this time I wont be as shy about my own care, my own life! Sorry for the ramble but please excuse me I have a signature to update. Thank you for listening.( If in fact you are still reading.)

. Radio/Erbitex:(35/6.) .6/13 RSSC with met.to left neck.9/11/13 MND with left tonsil removal.9/18/13 margins failed, .Dx Terminal. 10/22/13 Dx.StageIII Lymphedema. Carboplatin/Taxol, cancer progression,WECF
3/14/2014 given 2 weeks, 3 maybe. All the veins in my head are slowly leakinging due to Ehlers Danlos syndrome. lucky thing is that my spinal fluid leaking out my nose is slowing the build up of pressure in my huge, huge head. you would not believe.