My marathon of dr visits, PET/CT, and sonogram starts on Monday.

8/5 Opthomologist. I don't expect any changes. Going to ask about a colored contact lens for my blind eye that is a different color, but it get better thsn it eas, but my pupil is still white. I would probably have to see an eye doctor for any contact lens lol. Just learned I can't see 3D movies when going to see Superman, which is no big deal, but good to know. You need both eyes to see in 3D. No wonder I thought the 3D TV's were junk, and never seemed to work in the stores.

8/7 Nephrologist. So far, creatine level is going back to my baseline, which is not that good, 2.9, but hopefully stays off any therapy, dialysis. I'm stage 4 chronic kidney disease, GFR is 22, close to stage 5, and going to ask about that.

8/14 PET/CT probaby my 13th. This one is a milestone. If clear, this will be my first clear scan, after any post treatment scans, which mostly are all are clear anyway, in 4 years since I always had recurrences before that.

8/15 ENT visit. I'll get my PET scan results. Actually, I'll pick up my own copy at the testing facility to review before my appointment. Need some quiet time for that, maybe quick thinking based on results. If the results are good, I'm going to ask about my nose, saddle nose, boxers node, which looks broken from the carlidge loss or breakdown at the bridge of the nose from lack of blood flow, when I was hospitlized from chemo. While I'm at it, I want to ask about my pec flap, which left me with a lopsided chest, big scar. I wonder if they do chest augmentation for men? I'm getting vain lol. Then my teeth, which all need to be removed, I know, due to radiation, althought it is the dental oncologist, Maxio something lol, who is in the eame dept, but at least get the ball rolling with my ENT

8/19 RO, MO follow-up on PET results, blood test. Last TSH was out of range. I'll See what happens.

8/20 Sonogram of the Kidney area from the kiddy stone.

8/27 Urologist results of sonogram, PSA test

8/29 Local MO blood tests review, PET review. I doubt I need a shot of procrit. I can feel its not low, and last test the hemaglobin was in the 10 range.

10/09 T1N2bM0 Tonsil
11/09 Taxo Cisp 5-FU, 6 Months Hosp
01/11 35 IMRT 70Gy 7 Wks
06/11 30 HBO
08/11 RND PNI
06/12 SND PNI LVI
08/12 RND Pec Flap IORT 12 Gy
10/12 25 IMRT 50Gy 6 Wks Taxo Erbitux
10/13 SND
10/13 TBO/Angiograph
10/13 RND Carotid Remove IORT 10Gy PNI
12/13 25 Protons 50Gy 6 Wks Carbo