Just remember that EVERY TIME YOU ENTER AMAZON YOU HAVE TO DO SO FROM THE OCF LINK. Amazon does not remember you. What I do is that once I have entered Amazon through the link, I drag the url down to my browser bar, (it's really long) and then I rename it just Amazon. Now when I want to buy something there I don't have to come to OCF to get the link, I have it right on my browser navigating bar as a favorite. When you log into Amazon look at the address

http://www.amazon.com/?ie=UTF8&...mp;link_code=hom&tag=oralcancfoun-20

If you don't see the oralcancfoun-20 then OCF will not get the about 5.5% we are currently getting on everything that you buy. (At Xmas, because so many people use the OCF link, we get as much as 7% because the volume is up.) All this costs the buyer NOTHING, but the decision to use our link. It helps the foundation pay for the things that most donors don't want to have their $ go to; phone bills, copy paper, and the like.

Last edited by Brian Hill; 07-31-2013 08:18 PM.

Brian, stage 4 oral cancer survivor. OCF Founder and Director. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.