From what i read in your posts, it seems that my symptoms are not quite consistent throughout time for me or the ENTs to link to anything other than an infection, which itself is not confirmed either, that's why i'm baffled...

It all started with getting sick (swollen tonsils, trouble swallowing, nausea) which lasted for around 2 days
-Then occasionally a small discomfort swallowing saliva, no pain
-Then that went away and i got a mild sore throat when swallowing
-Then the pain went away and i got clicking in the throat when swallowing
- Then the mild pain came back with some jaw pain, comes and goes throughout the day, pain disappears with 2 panadol(paracetamol)

All this throughout the span of 4+ months

From what rosymonroe and davidcpa mention, there was a lump around 3/4 the size of a gold ball. I have not had anything close to that. I had to actually push my finger on my neck to feel my nodes, i just had the impression they are irritated but are not visible at all when i turn my neck.

I have been checking the back of my throat and tonsils but i see no swelling and feel no tonsil pain, or at least i cant locate the pain to be on the tonsil.

If there was a possibility of tonsil cancer, would it be more obvious by now? Would the scope laryngoscopy+ultrasound detect it? Also, if i would decide to have a FNA, where would the sample be taken from, in this case?

Last edited by athosprv; 05-15-2013 01:48 AM.