"I end up walking back and forth between the living room and kitchen tossing that silly thing around for at least 15 minutes before he finally has had enough and crashes. "

Ummmm, whose playing fetch with whom?????

I've had several cats over the years that love to play fetch. I have one right now but my greatest all time was Ernie, a small male yellow tabby who would go to all links to find his "pray" and return it to me. I would always try and out smart him even throwing off of our 3rd story balcony down to the screened in lanai and that little sucker would take off down our stairs to the 2nd floor and then out onto it's balcony and down a set of spiral steps to the lanai, find it and run full speed back up to me. He was the best!

David

Age 58 at Dx, HPV16+ SCC, Stage IV BOT+2 nodes, non smoker, casual drinker, exercise nut, Cisplatin x 3 & concurrent IMRT x 35,(70 Gy), no surgery, no Peg, Tx at Moffitt over Aug 06. Jun 07, back to riding my bike 100 miles a wk. Now doing 12 Spin classes and 60 outdoor miles per wk. Nov 13 completed Hilly Century ride for Cancer, 104 miles, 1st Place in my age group. Apr 2014 & 15, Spun for 9 straight hrs to raise $$ for YMCA's Livestrong Program. Certified Spin Instructor Jun 2014.