It will be 3 weeks this Sunday since I got up too fast from a recliner. I was watching NASCAR and fell asleep. I woke needing to go drain the tank and the next thing I knew I was falling backward. I ended up hitting the sharp corner of one of my gunstock walnut end tables. I hit it hard enough that somethings came off the table and some just moved sideways. It moved the table to and it is hard to move on this carpet without picking it up. When I finally went to the E Room for Xrays it was dicoverd that I cracked the tenth rib on the left side and cracked my spine. I still can hardly move without pain, and I am one that can handle a lot of pain. It is painful to sit, walk , lay down . The shower is the toughest. It's very difficult to get over the edge of the tub into the thing. Nothing much they can do for this dumb move either. I just wanted to let you all know why I have been silent again. Be safe all and enjoy.

Since posting this. UPMC, Pittsburgh, Oct 2011 until Jan. I averaged about 2 to 3 surgeries a week there. w Can't have jaw made as bone is deteroriating steaily that is left in jaw. Mersa is to blame. Feeding tube . Had trach for 4mos. Got it out April.
--- Passed away 5/14/14, will be greatly missed by everyone here