Does anyone here have any ideas/suggestions that I can approach the Doctor with? The RO and Oncologist are both on vacation.

During RT, my husband was throwing up til he threw up blood. He ruptured his esophagus. The RO believed he 'possibly' had a virus but most likely stress.

The same thing has happened again. It affected his hemoglobin level and they thought a transfusion might be needed. His BP on the first day was dropping from 60/50 when he stood up but a 'normal' low laying down.

He has lost between 35 - 50 pounds on a 5'9" male. The BP problem is new and he has had the feeling of passing/blacking out for a few weeks.

I have him scheduled for a Dr appt Monday. That doctor told him they would intervene if he lost another pound so that will be dealth with. My question is what about now? He is getting sick if they give him food. He is on IV fluids now.

He is convinced this is different than the other ER visit so he wouldn't tell them about it. He was angry with me for telling them that he was fatigued all of the time but he is.

Let me know if you have any thoughts on this. His blood is ok but the Hemoglobin was low initially. Thanks

Stacey (Caregiver to Husband)
Lymph Node Removed 10/12
Dx SCC MET 10/12
No Primary Tumor Found
IMRT x 33 (Started RT late 11/12)
CT Scan and PET Scan Clear 4/13