Hey everyone... *waves* I have some questions about some lumps I have in my mouth. I wondered if there was a possibility anybody could offer some advice.

Almost two years ago I noticed a couple of little bumps the roof of mouth. I have very crooked teeth and they are both located behind the two most misaligned ones. When I saw a doctor about this those two years ago, she told me that she thought it was just the roots of the teeth being awkwardly placed due to their misalignment. She told me she was 'not an expert' but she showed no concern and didn't send for any tests or recommend any further action.

My mind was put at rest for a while but recently I just can't help but worry about them again. I do not have any other symptoms of the illness - I have bad breath, but I have mostly assumed that is down to severe chronic IBS and being a smoker - and the lumps have not got any bigger since I first noticed them.

I am seeing a dentist soon but I want to see my GP beforehand, just to check them again as I'm worried... I know it is not possible to diagnose over the internet, but I just wondered if anyone had some advice or suggestions?

Thank you so much,
catfromjapan.