Hi All,

Its a sad day in my entire life when my grandpa expired due to cardiac arrest on 2nd Oct 3:00 PM IST. He was hospitalized on the same day to provide some essential fluids to his body which seems inevitable. But could keep him with us only for another 4 hrs.

Its a immense loss to the entire family. He has totally 4 daughters
and no sons. So all my aunts including my mother took all the care and kept him as happy as possible during his battle with the
cancer for almost 10 months after the initial diagnosis. As I am the eldest grandson performed all the rituals to rest his soul in peace.

We were never able to see him suffer during this entire 10 months tenure where he was suffering and battling cancer. How ever we are assured of the fact now, that he is no more in pain which he used to be.

Finally he is pain free and would be in our hearts forever. I can never ever forgot the care and love he has shown me or my family.

Thanks each and everyone in the forum by name for extending their support to me and my family.

Also, I would like to be a active member of this forum and would start from wherever possible to help the new members here.

Thanks,
Sai Krishna

Thanks for your support & care,
Sai Krishna
Visakhapatnam,Andhra Pradesh,INDIA