I was down with my mother as my 3 kids have gone to canada with my sister and my oldest son is in greese till thursday.I want to do as little damage as possible and am trying to get as much help as I can in making the right choices and causing as little trouble for my husband for when he get better as this is not a normal situation .i try to be as rational as possible I am so hurt and then feel guilt as I am not the one going through this and I think I must be stronge as I am in a much easies space but i have been really upset,emotional,unconsoable etc while trying to be rational and not make mistakes .I have never been on a site for help before ,I have not talked about my personal life and am very positive ,happy,frendly but do not like to talk about things that are personal as I feel it is disloyal and not for me to say ,but I am in a disprate situation now and am trying to be careful and think I have been ok not great but not too bad .I was afraid as I put my name on this site and it stoped me saying too much but i think anyone who is on here is only on for the right reasons and I really need any advise or help I can get from people who I know really want to help and they maybe have more experience,insight,and understanding then I have.I am so sorry that I am here with not an physical problem but the emotinal side of things and feel I should be on another site for thsi but I think you have all gone through what my husband has gone through and I need to have your views,thoughts,advice.
thank you for your help
seana

age 50,dx march 2012,tx start 16th may,rads 34 imrt,chemo 7,no surgery.HPV ?.stg 4 BOT plus 1 sliva gland and toncil,casual drinker,smoked 19yrs ago but had odd cig.cycles approx 10ks 5 days wk.