Hi guys well so far so good, I think. My last scan was the end of November and came back clear as did my first post rad scan in August of last year, since then I've had two clear check ups (january, the end of april/early may) and passed my one year post rad.. smile I have another check up with my RO in July - however I found a tiny - like maybe 1-2mm bubble (that's the only way to describe it) under the skin on my left clavicle - it is solid but very moveable (not attached to the clavicle) its not soft like a lipoma - it feels round and smooth - at first I thought it was a lymphnode but no - lymphnodes are found in the softened hollowed area above the clavicle - I have a clip in my neck from my surgery (very palpable, it's round and smooth and noted on my ct, which is at the middle of my scar) this feels similar except it's really tiny - i cant tell you if it hurts - I'm pretty numb on that side you could whack me with a mallet and I wouldn't flinch. I found it while doing my lymphatic massage and it could have been there forever but I've never noticed it - it's actually the size of this happy face smile or a bit smaller - any ideas? Regardless I have an appointment with my SO on Wednesday - but because you guys have been through it all I though I'd float it by you... smile hugs all

Last edited by Cheryld; 06-01-2012 09:24 AM.

Cheryl : Irritation - 2004 BX: 6/2008 : Inflam. BX: 12/10, DX: 12/10 : SCC - LS tongue well dif. T2N1M0. 2/11 hemigloss + recon. : PND - 40 nodes - 39 clear. 3/11 - 5/11 IMRT 33 + cis x2, PEG 3/28/11 - 5/19/11 3 head, 2 chest scans - clear(fingers crossed) HPV-, No smoke, drink, or drugs, Vegan