Hello,

so... my 'health worries' started just over 2 years ago when I noticed pain underneath my arms but I was at that time in a country where I did not necessarily want to go see a doctor so I waited. The pain stopped after a few months so I did not worry too much. Almost a year later, I started being always extremely tired (I did not lack any sleep) and I stopped having my period. So I went to the doctor. Blood tests were done, apparently everything was ok and the doctor told me that I should switch to another pill. I did that and everything seemed again a little better (but not completely) At the beginning of fall (last year) I stopped taking the pill completely. When I looked at the results of my blood tests, there were some things that were a little bit out of the norm, but according to the doctor, nothing serious. Also around that time, friends of mine started telling me that I was constantly shaking (my hands, and even my body). This year, I started feeling worse and worse. I have a constant tension on the side of my neck, the pain underneath my arms came back (just worse) and I started sweating excessively, I stopped having my period again, I have a pinching pain (not too strong) in the side of my head and don�t feel too good overall. Since I just moved, I do not have a family doctor so I went to a walk in clinic. First, I went because of my period. STI tests were done � everything negative, pregnancy negative, too (even though I knew I did not have any STIs and wasn�t pregnant). Apparently, I had a yeast infection. Medication taken, nothing got better. The same week I went to a different walk in clinic because of the pain underneath my arms. In the beginning, I was worried that maybe I could have breast cancer since I have close family members who had it. The doctor checked vaguely, told me that she did not find anything and that I should stop drinking coffee (apparently that�s where the shaking and the pain came from). So I game up on coffee (still drink decaf though), the pain is a bit better but otherwise nothing changed. Two months ago, I noticed a really uneven patch in my mouth, on my palate. It was really little and when going over it with my tongue, it felt like a little dent. Over the last month, this �patch� has become huge and yesterday I noticed bumps on the back of my tongue. They are about 2 by 2 millimeters. On one side there are like 3 and on the other 2. I am actually sure that there are more behind them, but this is all that is visible to me. Today, for the first time, the back of my head hurts (also a pinching pain � I don�t know how else to describe it). Also, the feeling when I swallow has changed. It feels a bit like if I was getting tonsillitis (but I�m not). Already 2 weeks ago, I made an appointment at the dentist (who specializes in oral cancer) but it is not for another 2 weeks.
I know that what I am describing here is all aver the place and that no one can really tell me much about it. I just know that there is something seriously wrong and I can�t figure out what. Up until now, I was worried but not really that much. Since I discovered that half of my upper mouth feels completely different to what it should (it doesn�t hurt though) and that I have bumps on my tongue, I am starting to freak out a bit. I am only 28 and had, until 2 years ago, never one single complaint about my health.
I have almost no knowledge about any kind of cancer (except breast cancer) but I did do research on oral cancer in the past few weeks and I am worried that possibly I might have palate cancer or some other kind of oral cancer. I really have to wait until I see a dentist but I was going to ask� Is anything of what I have described, in your opinion, possibly linked to oral cancer? Is there anything you can tell me? Thanks for any info�