To Oral Cancer Patients, Survivors and Caregivers,

I am a psychologist at the Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa, FL. My colleagues and I want to learn more about the supportive care needs of persons who have ever been been diagnosed with oral cancer and oral cancer caregivers.

To this end, we are conducting a web-based survey of supportive care needs in oral cancer. The survey has the full support of the Oral Cancer Foundation. Several members of the online forum have been instrumental in the survey's creation.

To access the confidential survey, please follow the link below (or, if necessary, copy and paste the link into your web browser):

https://mysurvey.moffitt.org/Checkbox/SupportiveCareNeedsinOralCancer.aspx

If you'd like more information before you access the survey:

Why are we conducting this survey? Understanding supportive care needs is a necessary first step toward providing effective psychosocial care in active oral cancer treatment and survivorship.

Who may participate? Persons who have ever been diagnosed with oral cancer and/or persons who have cared for someone with oral cancer.

In order to participate, you must:
� be greater than 18 years of age;
� be able to speak and read standard English;
� have a history of oral cancer or have cared for someone with oral cancer;
� have use of a computer; and
� be willing to provide informed consent.

How long will the survey take to complete? About 15 minutes.

Who is conducting this study? This study is being conducted by psychosocial researchers at the Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa, Florida with the support of the Oral Cancer Foundation. This is a non-funded study.

How do I access the survey? To access the survey, click on the link below or copy and paste the link into your web brower:

https://mysurvey.moffitt.org/Checkbox/SupportiveCareNeedsinOralCancer.aspx

Who should I contact if I have questions about the survey? If you have questions about the study, please call Dr. Kristine Donovan at (813) 745-1818 or send an email to Dr. Donovan at [email protected]

If you have ever been diagnosed with oral cancer or provided care for someone with oral cancer, please consider taking this survey. All of the information you provide is confidential. Thank you in advance for your time and effort.

~ because cancer is hard ~