We see this often enough on these forums, people see something in their mouths or feel a lump and convince themselves it's cancer. They let fear and anxiety completely take over and lose any sense that they may have been blessed with.

This is going to sound harsh, but this is me smackin you upside the head and telling you to pull it together sister. If you end up not having cancer (and believe me there are so many other things it could be) you're going to stress yourself into a stroke or a mental breakdown.

This isn't hard, so stop making it that way. You have an area in your mouth that you are concerned about..."any" ENT can biopsy (hell an Oral Surgeon can too) and send the samples to a pathology lab and get it confirmed or denied. It literally is the easiest thing to get done...so why make it tougher than it is?

Pull yourself together, get a biopsy, and then let us know what else we can do from there. None of us can help you until we know what you're dealing with and the next step "only you" can take. Now, that's me being as direct as I can be. Don't take offense, take the advice and move forward with it.

My only other advice I would say is find someone to get an anti-anxiety med prescribed or ask a hippie friend for some weed (ingest or vaporize, never smoke!) or I'm laying odds you stroke out before you ever see a Dr.

Last edited by EricS; 04-20-2012 03:46 PM. Reason: always spelling

Young Frack, SCC T4N2M0, Cisplatin,35+ rads,ND, RT Mandiblectomy w fibular free flap, facial paralysis, "He who has a "why" to live can bear with almost any "how"." -Nietzche "WARNING" PG-13 due to Sarcasm & WAY too much attitude, interact at your own risk.