Jim, Jim, Jim.....What ARE we going to do with you? I thought you were busy with some project - or just taking a break for the boards for a bit - I had NO IDEA you were ill and I am so sorry that I didn't follow up on my "mmmm.........haven't seen Jim post lately..." thoughts. One of your Angels was definitely on vacation (but now that I think about it we did speak just before I went on holiday so you must have gotten this around the end of January).

There are many people here sick this winter. We have had the mildest winter in my memory but perhaps it needs to be colder than this to kill more of the flu/pneumonia bugs? Back in the days when I used to get bronchitis I remember how painful the coughing was with that so I can only imagine what it is like with pneumonia!

Glad you are home, gets lots of rest as, no doubt, you will soon be planning your garden/yardwork for the spring.

Many Hugs

Donna

Donna,69, SCC L Tongue T2N1MO Stg IV 4/04 w/partial gloss;32 radtx; T2N2M0 Stg IV; R tongue-2nd partial gloss w/graft 10/07; 30 radtx/2 cispl 2/08. 3rd Oral Cancer surgery 1/22 - Stage 1. 2022 surgery eliminated swallowing and bottom left jaw. Now a “Tubie for Life”.no food envy - Thank God! Surviving isn't easy!!!! .Proudly Canadian - YES, UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE IS WONDERFUL! (Not perfect but definitely WONDERFUL)