thankyou for your reply! i believe the antidepressant was bc i told him that i was worrying so much lately about all of this and that i felt so exhausted most of the time. I just hate the waiting. The nodes in my neck feel so enlarged but my physician and ent both said they didn't feel overly large. Just a bit swollen. I have had one enlarged lymph node for about 10 years that has always been enlarged. Never biopsied. The surgeon that saw it said he felt that is was a nonreactive node and nothing to worry about. I'm not sure. I have always felt like i had pain in my lymph nodes but i wonder if i am stressing making it worse. Do you know if HPV normally presents as a flattened red area on the palate or if it is normally a small lesion? It seems strange for it to be all over my soft palate but i could be wrong. I feel like i am overly worried about all of this due to the death of a family member from cancer recently. Im just not sure how to deal with all of this and im very scared. any thoughts?