Hi Brian,

My question is how do I find out who on the forum has had a recurrence like my sister? Maybe that could be helpful.

I'm still looking for answers on swelling of the face, to the point where her eyes are closed some days. The fiscular on her neck 3x3. What are people doing to care for this? Who has had a trac and feeding tube put in for over a year and now has taken it out and is able to talk and eat again? Has anyone gone into remission with all of this? Please give me some positive hope that she will be all right. Her history...first tumor on her tongue, treated by RAD only and seeds on her tongue. Second, base of tongue where they had to put in the trac and feeding tube and a treatment of chemo for a year and now by doing a cat scan, because of her swelling, thinking it was a sinus infection???? they found the third tumor on the base of skull. They have started a new clinical trial drug, and decided to add chemo again! Oh, the stress! Does any of this sound like something you know about to anyone. Please let me know, the more I know and find out the more I feel like I'm doing something and getting closer to helping Linda. God Bless ...Flo XoX shocked

Caregiver for my loving Sister Linda 37, Advanced Recurrence SCC of the Head and Neck. 2003
Diag. June 2000 with Tongue Cancer in Stage 3/Treatment RAD